We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making the most USEFUL SALADA SALAD
- Pickled seaweed (without additives) 250 g
- Frozen squids 150 g
- Boiled eggs 2 pcs.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Squids, Seaweed, Eggs, Lemon
- Serving 3 servings
I love sea kale in any form, but I think that sauces and dressings only kill its taste and add gravity to the salad.
I offer a truly healthy seaweed salad that will delight you with its taste and vibrant appearance.
1. Boil the squid for several minutes and chop them.
2. Pour squid with the juice of half a lemon and sprinkle with black pepper. Leave to marinate.
3. Dice the eggs.
4. Combine all the ingredients of the salad, mix.
Salad ready! Enjoy your meal! Be healthy!