- Butter 100 g
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Sugar 100 g
- Oatmeal 75 g
- Coconut Chips 75 g
- Flour 100 g
- Baking soda 1 tsp.
- Main ingredients: Oil, Oatmeal, Flour, Honey
- Serving 10 Servings
- World cuisineAustrian cuisine
A simple recipe from the available products, cooking is simple and it turns out crispy and crumbly.
1. Melt the butter with honey and add the slaked soda 2 tbsp. boiling water.
2. Separately mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Add the liquid component to the dry ingredients and mix.
4. We form cookies with our hands or spread them with a spoon, spacing them apart
5. Send to the preheated oven 180 degrees for about 10 minutes. Cookies should become a beautiful reddish-golden color. When it cools, it hardens and becomes crispy and crumbly.
Have a nice tea party!)