We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Main ingredients
1. Onion cut into quarter rings. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces. Mix in a bowl with salt, pepper and 2 tbsp. mayonnaise. Leave on for 15 minutes.
2. Grind carrots, chop cabbage. Mix everything in a bowl with salt and pepper.
3. Zucchini cut into four rings, add salt and pepper.
4. Tomatoes cut into quarter rings.
5. Peel potatoes and cut a quarter into rings. Salt, pepper and mix.
6. Grind the garlic and mix with 6 tbsp. sour cream. Mix everything well.
7. Cheese grate and mix with 3 tbsp. mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons sour cream.
8. In the baking dish spread the first layer of meat with onions, then cabbage with carrots.
9. Next, spread the zucchini and grease with sour cream and garlic sauce, lay the tomatoes on top and cover everything with potatoes.
10. Put the cheese mass on the potatoes and distribute it over the entire surface.
11. Vegetable casserole with meat sent to the oven for 80-90 minutes at a temperature of 170 degrees.
The meat and vegetables in the oven is ready! Bon Appetit everyone!