- Bananas 3 pcs.
- 2 eggs
- Sugar 200 g
- Butter 80 g
- Flour 300 g.
- Milk 100 ml.
- Soda 1 tsp
- Main ingredients: Banana, Flour, Sugar
baking dish, oven, bowl, mixer, spoon
1. Peel the bananas and put them in a deep bowl. Grind the bananas until mashed with a hand blender.
2. Add butter and mix with banana.
3. Then add the eggs and sugar to the banana mixture. Mix well again.
4. Add flour and soda. Pour in the milk. Mix well. For mixing, it is advisable to use a mixer.
5. Now send our dough into a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Our banana pie is ready! Outwardly, it is no different from an ordinary sweet cake, but its taste is very specific. I think not everyone is ready for such taste experiments. Therefore, if I have a choice between such a pie and a banana, I will choose a banana.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. All in a good mood, bye-bye.