We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Flour 2 tbsp. (capac. stack. 200 ml)
- Honey 2 tbsp. l
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil 100 ml
- Boiled water 200 ml
- Shredded walnuts 0.5 tbsp.
- Raisins 0.5 tbsp.
- Cocoa 2 tbsp. l
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Ground cinnamon 1 spill.
- Ground coriander 1 chips.
- Main Ingredients: Raisins, Nuts, Flour, Sugar, Honey
- Serving 6 servings
1. Mix the liquid ingredients and sugar, stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon and coriander.
3. Mix dry and liquid ingredients, add raisins and nuts.
4. Bake, in a greased form, at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
5. Ready-made baked goods can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal!