We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Nothing is lost, everything is transformed. That is:
We make pudding from the Easter cake.
For the pudding:
4 thicker slices of cake,
a Mars chocolate bar,
250 ml sweet cream,
75 ml milk,
3 tablespoons sugar.
100 gr chocolate,
50 gr butter,
75 ml milk.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE COOKIE BUDINCA RECIPE WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
- I beat the eggs
- we mix them with sour cream, milk and sugar
- cut the cake into cubes and put it in a tray (20 × 30 cm) greased with butter
- Sprinkle sliced Mars chocolate and cut it into cubes
- pour over the cake the mixture of eggs, sour cream and milk
- put in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate sauce: melt the chocolate together with the butter on the steam bath
- Remove the pudding from the oven and serve with chocolate topping.
This wreath with nuts and chocolate cream is another form of delicious cake perfect for Christmas.
Start with the dough. Make a mayonnaise: the yeast is liquefied with a teaspoon of sugar, then add half of the warm milk and two tablespoons of flour and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes. Eggs are mixed with the rest of the sugar. The flour is mixed with the pudding powder. After the mayonnaise has risen, mix all the ingredients and knead. Finally, add the melted and cooled butter. The result is a smooth and elastic dough that is left to rise for approx. one hour.
When the dough rises for an hour, make the filling:
mix the butter with the sugar and the egg, until well browned. Add flour mixed with cocoa and almond powder. Roll (20 cm long) in cling film and put in the freezer to harden. Then remove, cut into 20 pieces. making balls. Put the walnut halves in a bundtcake tray, then pour the maple syrup + melted butter (2 tablespoons). In a plate, mix the sugar with the cinnamon. The leavened dough is divided into 20 balls, which are left to rest for 10 minutes. Each ball of dough is spread a little circularly, put a ball of cream. which is then covered with the dough. Melt some more butter in a saucepan. Grease each ball in half with melted butter then roll in sugar + cinnamon and place the rolled side up in the pan over the nuts + maple syrup.
Put 10 balls thus prepared on the first row, then the other 10 balls are interspersed among those already placed in the tray, and forming the second row. Sprinkle the remaining sugar + cinnamon and melt the butter and pour into a thin layer. Leave to rise (covered) for about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200 C. Put the tray in the oven and bake the crown for 10 minutes. at 200 C, then lower temp. at 180 C. And it is left to bake for approx. 20-25 min. After it is taken out of the oven, leave it for another 1 min. then it overturns on the plate. The crown can be embellished with fruit to the liking and traditions of the house!
Christmas wreath with nuts and chocolate cream is served after it has cooled on the Christmas table.
A craita in the kitchen
It is inevitable that hot thoughts will not come to your mind while you are eating home-cooked food.
- Request a link
- Other applications
Cake pudding / Romanian pound cake pudding
For the english version, please scroll down!
Ingredient / Ingredients:
a whole, dry cake (cut into 3-4 large slices) or leftover cake
1.5 l of milk
12-14 tablespoons sugar + 5 sachets of vanilla sugar
How to make it:
Wallpaper a 3 l pan with 8 tablespoons of burnt sugar. Soak the pieces of cake in 0.5 l of milk that you have dissolved a tablespoon of sugar rubbed with a yolk. The cake must be well softened. 4-5 tablespoons sugar and add boiled and cooled milk and vanilla sugar.vmmjmjll
Put the pieces of cake soaked in the pan with burnt sugar after it has cooled. If you want, you can add raisins soaked in rum.
Pour the beaten egg milk over the entire surface of the cake.
Put in the oven and bake on a very low heat for 2 hours. Leave to cool in the pan, peel off the edges with a knife and turn over only when it is very cold (otherwise it falls apart) on a plate.
Serve as such or garnish with whipped cream and you get an economical, quick and very tasty cake.
I prepared this pudding from a dry cake, forgotten somewhere in a corner of our kitchen. It is very fragrant, soft and with the taste of burnt sugar cream, whipped cream completes it.
It's worth trying it for Easter, Christmas or New Year's Eve, why not, especially since there are always leftovers of cake that no one eats (at least that's what happens in my family)
Cake leftover cake
Cake from Cake Leftovers, is a cake as it is written in the title from leftover cake. Grandmothers should not throw away the leftover cake and prepared this so-called Cake. In our area, although there were hard times in their time, there were still puddings brought from Hungary, but when there was a shortage, I remember that my grandmother made a boiled vanilla-flavored cream that she used to prepare.
Cake Scrap Cake Ingredients:
Cake leftovers (whether it's poppy seeds, shit, nuts, cocoa)
apricot jam, quince, peach & # 8230
2 pudding sachets with different tastes
1 l milk
10 tablespoons sugar
2 lemon-flavored icing sachets (or chocolate icing)
6 tablespoons sugar
350 ml water
1 vial esenta rom
Preparing Cake from Cake Scraps:
Preparation Syrup for syrup
Caramelize 6 tablespoons of sugar and quench it with 250 ml of water. Bring to the boil until the sugar melts and add the vial of rum essence. Set this syrup aside to cool.
Pudding powder together with 5 tablespoons of sugar mix well then gradually add 500 ml of cold milk then boil it until it thickens. Do the same with the other pudding.
In a detachable cake form, lined with wrapping foil, we put a row of sliced cake and greased on top with apricot jam.
Sprinkle the slices of cake with the burnt sugar syrup, (I syruped it well ..) then I poured over the cake one of the hot puddings.
Cover with other slices of cake greased with jam and syrup, and pour the other hot pudding on top. Cover with slices of cake greased with jam (the jam should be in a thin layer) then pour lemon-flavored icing on top (but it can also be chocolate or caramel & # 8230) and leave to cool for at least 3-4 hours.
After it has cooled, cut it into slices and serve it with topping of chocolate, fruit, whipped cream & # 8230
Section and Cake from the whole Cozonac Remains
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough (except butter).
2. Knead with your hands or with the dough hook mixer.
3. Separate the butter separately until it softens.
4. When the dough takes shape, add the butter.
5. Knead the dough well until it becomes firm for 15 & # 8211 20 minutes or intermittent, 5 minutes kneaded and 5 minutes break (in the minutes of break the dough should be covered with a food foil).
6. Cover the dough and leave it to rise in the fridge overnight.
7. After 8-12 hours at 4-6 degrees Celsius, the dough should double in volume.
8. Roll out the work table, form an elongated ball and let it rest for 15 minutes.
9. After the rest time has elapsed, using a floured rolling pin, roll out the dough until it forms a rectangle about 0.5 cm thick.
9. The dough is placed with the longer side towards us. Spread the chocolate cream and evenly sprinkle the flakes or chocolate drops over it.
10. Prepare the form by lining it with baking sheet.
11. Roll the babka lengthwise. Once rolled, cut the roll lengthwise in half.
12. The two halves overlap in the shape of the letter X.
13. Roll out the whole dough, like a tight corkscrew, and shape.
14. Babka is left to grow, away from the current and covered with a clean towel or food foil. It is left to rise until it doubles in volume.
15. Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 35 & # 8211 40 minutes.
16. Meanwhile, prepare the syrup. Put the water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
17. After the babka is baked, grease it with the prepared syrup.
18. Let the babka cool in shape.
First, beat until the following foams: 2 egg yolks, a whole egg, 5-6 sachets of vanilla sugar, a cup of sugar with a liter of warm milk
In another bowl prepare 1700 gr of flour, a teaspoon of salt, 4 sachets of dry yeast, over which 50 ml of oil is poured
Add to these the frothy milk mixture, and knead on the robot or by hand.
After being well kneaded, it returns to the workspace
Leave to rise for 15 minutes.
Divide into 8 bunches, which are left to rise again for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, rub 250 gr of butter frothy
Spread the shells one by one and grease with butter.
Put the filling on each sheet, as appropriate. I made it with poppy seeds, raisins, grated chocolate and grated lemon and orange peel.
They are braided according to fantasy (the minimum for me), they are put in trays and left to rise for another hour
Bake for about 45 minutes on low heat.
After they are baked, and let the oleaca harden, boil a syrup, water + sugar + a flavor (I put vanilla, it works very well). The syrup is made according to everyone's sweet taste. I put about half a liter of water and about 10 tablespoons of sugar, plus 3 vanillas.
When the cozonacs are cooled, pour the syrup over the cozonac, directly into the tray. The dough absorbs the syrup.
I let the cozonac drink the syrup, and when they were completely cold, and no liquid flowed from the tray, I put them in a bag, with the tray all the way, until the next day.
Turn an old cake into a dessert treat! The recipe is very simple and extremely tasty!
cake cut into cubes, put in forms greased with butter then add and raisins.
Put the milk, butter and sugar in a saucepan. Boil the contents for 1 minute, add the vanilla sugar and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
The composition is poured over the cake from the 2 forms.
Place the molds in the preheated oven at 160 C for 20 min.
Cake pudding allow to cool completely in molds then turn over on the plate and portion.
Coffee pudding with chocolate sauce
Do you want to prepare a delicious dessert in a short time? Here is a recipe for coffee pudding with chocolate sauce that you must try! It is an ideal cake for evenings spent with friends or family.
there it is ingredients you need:
- 1 tablespoon of boiled water
- 2 teaspoons granulated coffee
- 150 g flour with growth agent
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 70 g brown sugar
- Olive oil
- 185 ml of skim milk
- 1 ou
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 60 g butter
- 70 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated coffee
- 300 ml of boiled water
Mix water and coffee in a small bowl until it dissolves. After that, grease with special olive oil some special shapes for cakes. Each form must have a capacity of 150 ml. If you do not have these special shapes in the house, you can use heat-resistant cups.
Pour the flour and cocoa powder into another bowl and mix, gradually adding the sugar. Also here, add the coffee you just prepared, milk, egg, vanilla and butter, stirring constantly until everything is smooth. At the end, put the dough in special cake tins or cups.
To prepare the sauce, you can start by mixing the sugar with the cocoa powder. Then add the granulated coffee and the 300 ml of boiled water. Pour the sauce obtained over the pudding, then put the tray in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. For decoration, you can sprinkle a little powdered sugar over the cakes.
After the time has passed, let the cakes cool. At the end you can serve them with a little whipped cream.
From the category nothing is thrown away and turns into something better, these croissants forgotten for a few days in the pantry have become an absolutely delicious breakfast & # 8230 Dear dwarf mothers do not hesitate to try them, I am sure you will keep a generous portion and for you.
(for 3 people)
3 large or 5 medium-sized croissants
100 g of sugar
100 ml of milk
170-200 ml sour cream for whipped cream
2 suitable apples
50 g butter + 1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon chopped chocolate flakes
grated peel from 1/2 orange
Cut the croissants diagonally into 3-4 slices. Peel the apples and cut them into slices, then heat them in a little butter.
We put layers of croissant and apples in a heat-resistant dish that we greased with a little butter. Sprinkle the chocolate flakes over them.
Mix eggs with sugar until creamy. Add milk, whipped cream, vanilla essence, orange peel. Pour the mixture over the croissants. We make sure that each piece is syrupy. Bake the pudding in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50-60 minutes. After 30 minutes we will cover with foil so as not to burn on the surface.
Chocolate Pudding With Currants
1. Place the plastic wrap on the bottom of a bowl, leaving a surplus. Put the blackberries and currants in a self-sealing bag and let them freeze until serving.
2. For the Christmas pudding, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Using a spoon, place the mixture in the lined bowl, pressing lightly to compress the mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, then allow to cool for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. For the icing, put the chocolate, maple syrup and sour cream in a heat-resistant bowl placed over a pot of hot water, stirring until the chocolate melts. Set aside to cool. Remove the pudding from the bowl, pour the chocolate mixture and cover with frozen fruit, then serve.